Project ROV is a global initiative to combine phenomena with STEM components to create collaborative, multidisciplinary, inquiry-based STEM projects, designed by students.
The goals of Project ROV are:
- Encourage questioning, critical thinking and problem solving
- Engage students around the world in underwater research, creating citizen scientists
- Create a culture of “makers”
- Inspire students at a younger age to pursue STEM educational paths and careers
- Build global collaboration and awareness
- Encourage local community and school collaboration